Monday, March 19, 2012

Bye Bye Sayonara

Just another cover/video... also a revelation that I don't really cover songs I actually want to, just ones that go together with a nice video. I find myself fiddling in MMD sometimes when I'm bored, and every so often I get a fairly pleasing video out of it. Then I'm like, oh darn, now I have to make the song. And it really sucks when its such a well-known and overdone song. Oh well. I digress. Here you go.



Also been working on Jaku's VCVs a bit more. Just got enough to cover this song, which I've pretty much wanted to do since I heard it. *_* Possibly even the reason I decided to record VCV in the first place? Haha, not really. But it's very pretty.

  Katayoku no Tori - Kumone Jakuon by sonictheunknown

Here VCVs will take forever to finish, though. So many samples, so many otos to do, and I only do a tiny bit at a time. >>

No comments:

Post a Comment