Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jaku bank updates


Ok… soooooo…
I updated Jaku’s bank with a new oto. I was going through and was like “what the fuck how did I think this was ok.” I do this like, every time. How so many things get past my radar… I don’t know. But I’m glad I went back to check it. 
So it’s done.
And here is a link to ONLY the oto in case you already downloaded her bank (it’s like, massive, so there’s not sense in downloading the whole thing again…): http://www.mediafire.com/?5n2bnmpv5tf73t7
And I updated her Strong append too, again. 
So yeah, as usual, let me know if you find any problems and I’ll get to fixing them. 
After I update Jaku’s soft append and finally release it, I think that will be the last for her CV banks. I really want to overhaul her VCV. I took it down because it’s really bad. Hopefully I can record this weekend since I’m going home for a night. I’ll probably only do mono-pitch because I’ll be pressed for time, but I want to add more pitches later if it turns out all right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment