Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What am I doing now?

Well since last post, I got all caught up in holiday stuff. But, I am still working on a few projects.

I started a new model of Kei, my male UTAU. Every time I have a model of him for MMD I am unhappy with it.... but so far this new is coming out nicely. I might actually be satisfied with it. -3- We'll see.


Haha, I feel like the las model I made of him from scratch I didn't even know what I was doing. xD It was terrible, seriously.

Speaking of Kei getting new stuff I re-recorded his voice bank. I know, he's getting so much attention. Don't worry Jakuon, you'll get new stuff soon too, promise! I'm pretty happy with his new voicebank. It's almost done, still just fiddling with the oto. I might even release it because it's turning out well, but uh... I guess it doesn't matter. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment