Friday, April 13, 2012

Birthdays~

Well been working on stuff since my last post. ouo

One of the exciting things is that Jaku's VCVs are finally done! Whoo! Only took what, 3 months to oto, but there you go. I think it's worth it.



So there's that! Also, the issue of... birthdays. Kei's is coming up, April 17th, which is this Tuesday. I got something special for him. I didn't mention it before because I didn't know if it would turn out, but it actually HAS turned out much better than I thought, so! On his birthday I think I'll release his English VC CV bank. 8) It's turned out surprisingly well, since Kei is such a pain to record. And even better than Jaku's English. That's oddly... accurate.



You can hear it there! I had some problems with some of the consonants I'm still working on, especially the s sounds as I'm sure you can tell in the first line. :'D But overall he is understandable, which is exciting. xD

So yeah, his birthday is coming up. And Jaku's birthday is May 28th. I think that's when I'll release her VCV bank. :D So just sayin, they would both appreciate any gifts you might want to send their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment