Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy birthday Kei!

All right, actually, Kei's birthday is on the 17th. But I'm gonna be busy this week so I want to make sure I get this all straightened out and posted. Ok? Ok.

First off -- I won't finished Kei's English VB in time. There's a lot of things that need fixing and some re-recording of sample that need to be done and I just haven't got the time to do it. D: So I'll be releasing him later when I feel more comfortable with him. Until then though, I finally ironed out some problems in my Human UST. it's not perfect, but I think it's as good as I can get it. So I'm releasing that today.



UST: http://www.mediafire.com/?6bzmd8w68ogtbco

So yeah! I think that's all the announcements for today. Kei's had a pretty good birthday. And coming next month is Jaku.

No comments:

Post a Comment