Friday, August 10, 2012

Kumone Jakuon Act 3 Release




Voicebank DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?4e8utsdxii16d7l

This bank has been nearly finished for a few weeks, I finally overcame a few hurdles that made it incomplete, and now it is complete!

Next update Jaku's gonna get will either be a new VCV or new English. Haven't decided yet. But I have to give some love to my other UTAU too. o3ob

This is my first tri-pitched bank. :D If you come across any problems with it, please let me know. The prefix.map should be working and correct.

Enjoy ~

UST by Dark3li

(I am, in fact, keeping Jaku's ACT2.1 up for download. Since ACT3 is such a big jump in difference, it doesn't seem right to just abandon the previous one. The quality is still good, but the voice-type is very different.)

No comments:

Post a Comment