Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New art! (And VCVs... for Kame!)

I've been adding a lot of awesome art to the fanart page! Everyone should go check it out! ouo/

For clarification, fanart is just art from other people, and most of it is commissions, requests, or trades, and only a few pieces actually qualify as "fanart." xD; I might change the page title. But it makes me feel special.

Honestly how do people get so many people to draw their UTAU just for the hell of it? Oh well. I love doing nice things for people (and getting nice things back!)

In other news, as you can see by the post title up there, I'm working on a VCV bank for Kame. I actually recorded one last weekend, but I didn't like it much, so I'm redoing it. I was pretty impressed with being able to record and oto it in 3 days, as opposed to Jaku's 3 months. But perhaps just taking a bit more time will help improve Kame's bank.

So I'll be working on that in the next few days. Here's to hoping this one turns out well. And then one day I want to give Jaku a tri-pitched VCV bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment