Monday, October 15, 2012

Genki MMD Model

It's not often I edit models anymore, but when I do it's because... well, because I really want the model but don't have time to make it from scratch!

So recently I decided to make a Professor Genki model. I made the head, tail, feet, and pocket on the jacket in Metasequoia myself, but the rest I edited off an Idolmaster model. I think he does well in MMD, and I'm offering a distribution link of him as well, so I hope you all enjoy using him if you decide to. xD



Genki download: http://www.mediafire.com/?wwe24z2cy3xa7rq

Also in the video is a Miku model by Sosou, which I also edited to wear the "Sexy Kitten" outfit. Going off the readme, it says ok to edit, but kind of fuzzy around the redistribution area. So she won't be distributed to be safe for now, until I learn otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment