Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Kei VCVs!

That's right, Kei's getting another voicebank update! Not that I'm not happy with his Act 3 bank, I really am. But when I asked what bank would like to be seen next, well, 50% of those who answered said a VCV bank for Kei! (2 people responded, so that means 1 wanted to see a VCV bank, the other one English). So that's what I did last weekend was record and oto a VCV bank for Kei.

I'm excited about this because I never thought I could give Kei VCVs. I didn't think I could keep the recordings consistent. But I did it! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Here's a test I did with it:



Bad mixing aside, I'm really happy.

So, it's pretty much done aside form fine-tuning the otos (I did them in a rush). When will I release it? I don't know, I still need to release Kame's VCV bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment