Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Torinoko City

Oooh man. The last few weeks have been crazy with finals. But you know what? The semester is over now. Everything has been turned in, and so begins my week long break until summer class starts. Hurr. Actually less than a week now from when I'm posting this, I'm taking only one class this summer, once a week on Mondays. xD So I won't be too busy. Buuuut I do hope to be getting a job.

Anyways, aside from that, I redid one of Kei's old covers/videos. It's Torinoko city, which I did a while ago with his old voicebank and model. (such a hideous model) Here is the new one:



I'm happy, he sounds pretty nice here! Ah, Kei, such a diva, so finicky about what songs you'll sound nice on. And I guess for shits and gigs, here's the old cover, which I am ashamed of:



So much vast improvement. You've really come a long way, Kei. This older video was posted in September of 2011, so it's really not that old. Ok, never mind, that's like half a year right? Ha. Still though. So glad I've been working harder to get him to sound better.

Anyways, I should be updating more. I want to start working on some other personal projects of mine so UTAU may not be the first thing on my list, but I will work on it here and there. Ah, and one of these days, hopefully release Kei's English.

No comments:

Post a Comment