Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gijinka Kirby Models release!

Well I've worked out all the kinks I can! So I'm releasing the gijinka Kirby models I've been working on for the past few months. Officially I will release them this weekend. But for the people who check my blog, well, you can have the download right now! Pretty cool right? Right? Oh who reads this anyways? But here is the link on the off-chance you do.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3a74sfd89vvt2ll

The password is: facebreaker

The file is password protected for now. The password will be removed this weekend when I release them on DA, Youtube, etc. So please don't spread the password, just link back here if people want it.

The pack includes

Kirby (+mic)
Waddle Dee
Ribbon
King Dedede (+hammer)
Adeline

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment