Friday, May 18, 2012

Kei English CV VC Beta

I think I might start putting up Kei's English voicebank for beta download. I'm not entirely happy with it yet, but I want to start getting other people's opinions on it. I've re-recorded a lot of samples and I'm just not satisfied enough to release it into the wild.

So uh... I'll make a more official announcement someday, and actually contact people about it, but right now I just had the random idea so I thought I'd throw it out there. If by chance you are interested in beta-ing his English voicebank, contact me or just drop a comment. I'll give a link and password to the download.

In other news, I've been surprisingly busy. Moving on Monday. A bunch of extra shit to do for class, despite the semester is over. Ahhh bullshit. I will be getting back to modeling soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment