Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New models? Finally!

Yup, I'm going to model more stuff this summer! I stopped briefly during the spring semester because, well, obvious reasons, mostly being I had to model for class instead, but now I'm free to make models at my leisure. However, I have the problem that I don't really know what to model. I might redo Jaku's at some point, and my girlfriend's UTAU Hasuko, but I decided to go out on a limb and do some trades, meaning I'd trade models for art. Not money, since I really just want more to practice with, but I'm willing to exchange my own effort with others'.

So the first model I'm working on is Arago Pipu, an UTAU by http://true-aragon.deviantart.com/
I'm fairly thrilled to be modeling a guy, but there's some girls on the list too. xD Well, I need to practice modeling more women characters anyways, especially.

So here's what I have so far.



Well, not too recognizable yet, but I have one of the hardest parts done, the face. xD The hair will take some playing with to decide how to do, but I'll probably finish up everything else first. The eyes are only textures because I get a little creeped out when the model's eyes are blank, even while I'm just working on them. I don't know if I mentioned that before, but yeah. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment