Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jaku, model release

All right, so I'm done putting finishing touches on Jaku's model. Not to say there isn't a glitch here and there, but I've done what I could after mulling over the problems. So she's ready to go now!

So of course, the video, showing her off... for some reason I couldn't find this motion data with any lip syncing? xD Don't get confused, she DOES have all of her expressions.



Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?yztg2z4pibi87h4
Again, the password is "kumone"

I was thinking I'd make another stage to release with her, like I did with Kei, but I couldn't think of anything! So, it's just the model this time. Enjoy~

And now, I probably won't be as nearly as active as I was. With the new semester comes a whole lot of work, so I'm going to do my best to focus on that. Not to say I will be COMPLETELY inactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment