I've just been working away at Kei for a few days. The hair hung me up but I tried a new technique for making it, and I think it actually came out rather well! I used this tutorial: http://metasequoiausers.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d48rxif
So in a whirlwind of activity, I actually finished modeling, unwrapping, and texturing last night. It's crazy what I do when I get lost in working on something. Anyways I thought it might be neat to make a side-by-side comparison to the first model I made of him in Metasequoia.
Hopefully you can tell which is the new one (the one on the left!)
The pictures are from MMD but he's not rigged yet ;P Still working on that.