Friday, January 6, 2012

Kei model release, plus stage!

Ok! I know I've been spamming a lot about Kei. But this one's important. Why? I'm releasing his model. -3- Yup, fixed him all up and he's ready to go and see the world for the first time. How exciting.

But I decided to throw in an added bonus, and the download comes with a stage too. It's the first stage I've made, but I'm sure it'll be useful to someone out there. xD All kinds of fun things are included, like the UVs so you can change the design on the top, and the mqo so you can modify it in Metasequoia.

You can download Kei and the stage here, they come together: http://www.mediafire.com/?v9ioz3ro7irtxt1

The password is "kumone"

And you can see the stage here! (yeah that might be kind of important so you can actually know what it looks like...)



Not related to the downloads, but the video, I also have the camera motion seen up for download. It comes both with and without the lighting.

http://www.mediafire.com/?unw67f2q8xqj45z

No password there!

Well there ya go, more stuff to put on your computer. I wanted to finish these up before break ended. I hope you enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment