Friday, January 13, 2012

Jaku Model, WIP

All right, so been making some progress on Jakuon's model over the last few days. My first time, besides Adeliene, modeling a real female figure. I guess Adeline doesn't really count though because her breasts aren't AS prominent.


The purple is temporary, of course. It's only that color so I could actually see her tank top. xD Anyways, I'm still messing with her head/face, it's getting better, but I think it's a little big here. It's also not attached to the body, since that seam will be covered by her scarf anyways. I'm keeping her face high poly but her body low poly anyways, so I can keep the rest of her low poly.

Here's her face orthos, just because... well I'm amused by them... if only because they randomly turned out to look like something from Eureka 7. xD I mean... look dem eyes...

Also here's another cover... I know, I know, I'll cut it out. But I did this one because I made the UST ages ago but never used it. Well I finally did now... :P One day I'll get to recording English voicebanks, and then you can actually understand it rather than impossible to decipher Engrish. xD

  Spaceman - Kumone Jakuon by sonictheunknown

I'll throw the UST up on the UST download page if anyone wants it. I think it's one of my better ones. Of course I made it forever ago so if I want to make more I'll have to relearn... OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment